Some days call for a celebration and you’re just independent enough not to need a whole party to mark them. Here’s just enough dip to make your tongue as happy as the rest of you.
Makes about ½ cup
1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
2 radishes, quartered
4 ounces vegan cream cheese
1 teaspoon of vegan mayonnaise or less
1 teaspoon lemon juice (about a wedge’s worth)
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, pulse the garlic until it’s finely minced. Add the radishes and grind away on them until they’re finely minced too.
- In a small bowl, place the cream cheese and stir in the radish and garlic mixture. Add the vegan mayonnaise and lemon juice, which will make it much easier to stir. You might want it thin if your dipping vehicles are delicate, so add more mayo or lemon juice at will.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Dip chips or crudités into this little treat or spread it on a piece of bread and top with avocado.
- Horseradish would be an exciting addition, just a bit, grated fresh right in with the garlic and radishes.